701 Hollingsworth Drive ? Wilmington, NC 28412 ? (910) 228-6079
[email protected] ? www.linkedin.com/laura manning
• Provided dental health services and health education to clients in private dental practice.
• Formulated, implemented and maintained patient periodontal therapy and maintenance program.
• Performed dental periodontal and pathology assessment.
• Executed emergency dental procedures.
• Proficient in office tasks, sterilization, inventory control, scheduling, and treatment plan coordination.
• Extensive hands-on knowledge of consumer and dental health professional services and products.
• Proven track record of excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities in a fast pace environment
• Extensive experience in account maintenance, trouble shooting, sales staff support, and process improvement
• Team player with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude able to work in team and individual situations
Cape Fear Community College – Wilmington, North Carolina
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Dental Hygiene May 2018
Wrightsville Beach Dental Services- Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina April 2012-Present
• Full-time Hygienist treating 11 patients daily; skilled in patient assessment, treatment for planning and explanation, executing dental hygiene/periodontal treatment and scheduling follow-up appointments
• Evaluate clinical findings, medical history and previous dental records and integrating the information into a plan for excellent dental hygiene
• Trained two new dental assistants in monitoring, ordering, and stocking dental hygiene room supplies, managing patient recalls, and cleaning, disinfecting, and arranging work surfaces
• Use electronic health recording system for clinical activities and recording oral conditions on dental and periodontal charts when applicable
Teeth Inc. – Wilmington, North Carolina May 2008-April 2012
• Trained on the job taking and developing x-rays, prepping and sterilizing equipment, taking impression of patients’ teeth for study casts, teaching appropriate oral hygiene strategies, and office management
• Assessed emergency situations, learned emergency protocols, First Aid and CPR
• Enhance professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings and workshops.
Wilmington Volunteer Center – Wilmington, North Carolina June 2013-Present
• Assist with fundraising, event coordination, and low profit dental conventions at various locations